MusicMakers provides several different programs to suit your needs. Our programs are organized nicely into a logical sequence, starting with the birth-5 music and movement classes, leading to the age 4-6 violin and keyboard classes, and then private lessons can start at age 4 (we do require an evaluation of all children age 5 and under; this is free, fun and quick!). Students need not follow the sequence, and can start any program at any time according to age appropriateness.
We offer several additional programs throughout the year, as well, including our fantastic performing arts workshops for elementary children.
School programs at your location are also our specialty; we have programs designed for preschools, kindergartens, and elementary, middle, and high school groups, as well as library and recreation centers. Please email us at Info@MusicMakersAcademy.com for specific information on those classes that we bring to your location.
- Early Child Education (Ages 0-6)
- Mini-MusicMakers (The Music Class using Playful Pups. Ages birth-5)
- Private Lessons (Ages 3-5 through 104!)
- Sound Beginnings Keyboard Class (Ages 4-6)
- Violin Ventures (Ages 4-6)
- Music for Little Mozarts (Private Lessons for Ages 4-6)
- Summer Program (Ages 5-18)
- Homeschoolers (All Ages)
- Off-Site Programs – for schools & other organizations