MusicMakers is more than just a music education company…it is a philosophy.
We believe that:
- music education should be taught by qualified professionals in a manner which is challenging but motivating, educational yet fun.
- music lessons should prepare the student for a lifetime of enjoying music–far beyond their years as a student.
- in order for music lessons to work, there must be mutual respect between student and teacher.
- music education is integral for human development, and should be an essential part of every person’s total education.
- music is not just another activity, but should be enjoyed by the family as a whole, not just the person taking lessons.
- music is an integral tool for self-expression, social interaction and building culture.
- music study helps create a cultural identity, which is becoming more and more necessary in our global times.
- music study builds character, strength, discipline and discerning tasks.